We got crafty this easter and INKED up some eggs!
What You'll Need:
-1/2 Cup boiling Water
-1 tsp Vinegar
-10-20 drops of Food Coloring (whatever colors you want!)
-Hard Boiled Eggs
-Your Favorite Inked by Dani Tattoos!
Start with cool hard-boiled eggs
1. Mix boiling water, vinegar and food color in a cup to achieve desired colors
2. Repeat for each color
3. Dip hard-cooked eggs in dye for about 5 minutes
4. Use a slotted spoon or tongs to add and remove eggs from dye
5. Let eggs fully dry
6. Apply Inked by Dani temporary tattoos to the eggs by placing them on the eggs and holding a damp paper towel on the back for a few seconds
7. Remove the paper backing, let dry, and you'll have the trendiest easter eggs !