About Us / Contact
To contact us please email:
For wholesale/collaboration inquiries please email:
For investor relations inquiries please email:
Wanting to take an elevated twist on the temporary tattoo craze, artist and founder Dani Egna created chic and creative temporary tattoos inspired by her hand-drawn designs. With their signature on-trend style and worldwide fan base, INKED by Dani is redefining temporary tattoos into a whole new world of upscale, wearable art.
Our designs are unique, fashion-forward, and the perfect way to express yourself - with out the commitment! INKED has taken the press and social media world by storm, and has quickly become the most talked about accessory for all ages.
We've created more than just a temporary tattoo- INKED is hand-drawn wearable art, with designs you'd actually want to get for real. We thrive off giving our customers the ability to express themselves with our wearable art, without the pain or commitment of the real thing ;)
Whether you’re reliving your 90’s nostalgia, or can’t commit to the real deal, INKED allows everyone to join in on the fun.
All of our designs are made in the U.S.A. with cruelty free, vegan, waterproof and FDA approved ink!
Check out Dani honored in this year's Forbes 30 Under 30!
Interested in carrying INKED by Dani products in your retail shop?
We've partnered with Faire to allow you to order our products online! In addition to easy ordering, we now offer the following benefits through Faire:
- (1) Net 60 terms on all orders for brick & mortar stores
- (2) Free returns for 1 year
- (3) Limited time: $100 of credit towards our line when you sign up!
Just click here to create a wholesale account.
Want to be a Brand Ambassador for INKED?
We are looking for students who are outgoing, resourceful, professional, friendly and well-connected on campus.
If you are interested in becoming an INKED Ambassador, please email us and submit the below information. If we think your vibe will mesh well with ours, you'll receive our Ambassador Guide and Contract with the full details of our program and benefits! (Ambassadors can be any age, but must reside in the U.S.)
HOW TO APPLY
- Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling us:
- How you heard about INKED by dani
- Why you feel you are a good fit to represent our brand
- Your ideas on how you plan to market INKED, and any ideas for events
- What your major is and what extra curricular activities you take part in (sorority/clubs etc.)
- Links to your social media accounts