Wondering how to order or use Inked By Dani? Curious about Shipping and returns? Toggle through our recommend helpful FAQ links to explore and answer your questions. Can’t find your answer here? Feel free to contact us with any other specific questions.
We have 2 shipping options:
1. FREE! Place an order of $25.00 or more, and an option to select FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING via USPS will appear during check out.
2. On orders under $25: $4.95 Priority shipping via USPS, tracking included.
Once your order is placed, it will ship out within 1-3 business days, unless notified otherwise. (Please note that only Monday- Friday are business days!)
Once shipped, orders can take up to 10 business days depending on location.
Currently, we do not ship internationally! For any orders outside of the U.S., please check out the Retailers page to see which stores will ship worldwide.
We do not accept returns. However, if there is an issue with your order, please email our team at email@example.com and we will be happy to sort it out!
To apply, make sure desired application area is clean and dry. Peel off the plastic top sheet, place the tattoo face down on your skin, and place a damp cloth or sponge on the back side of the tattoo paper until paper is completely soaked through with water. Press and hold for 10 - 20 seconds, then gently peel off paper to reveal your INKED!
Ready to switch it up? Your tattoo can be removed with a bit of rubbing alcohol or baby oil. Do not try to remove with soap and water.
Our temporary tattoos often last up to a week or longer, depending on the size and placement of the tattoo. Most last at least 2 – 4 days. Some of the ones with intricate, fine lines may wear off a bit sooner. When applying, it will last much longer in an area that is not rubbed against often.
Lasting time is highly dependent on placement, daily activity, exfoliation, as well as any outside products applied to skin. Placement locations like your ankle, back, or upper arm usually last 1 week up to 2 weeks.
Here are some tips and tricks on how to get the best wear from your INKED tattoo:
- Try to choose a smooth, hair-free area of skin that doesn’t crease or stretch when you move to get the longest wear time.
- We recommend making sure your skin doesn't have any makeup, lotions, perfumes, etc. on the area before or after applying. (Any product with oils in it will remove the tattoo or make it difficult to apply over!)
- To get the longest wear time, here's some inspiration on where we recommend placing your INKED! back, ankles, neck, upper arms, forearm, torso or anywhere with not a lot to rub against it. (Fingers, hands, and wrists are most vulnerable to fade faster, as they get a ton of friction throughout the day and will fade as you wash your hands!)
- Our filled in color designs and thicker line designs have a longer-lasting hold as well! (Designs that have dainty, thin lines will fade off a bit sooner)
- Once the tattoo is placed, let dry for about 1 minute to ensure the ink has settled on the skin.
Of course! All of the temporary tattoos we manufacture are safe and non-toxic. We use FDA certified colorants and all products exceed US, Canadian and European Union safety standards for cosmetic products.
All products we manufacture are tested annually to ensure they meet or exceed an extensive list of regulations and requirements.
Our tattoos are not recommended for those with sensitive skin, or if you are allergic to adhesives.
Yes! Water and most soaps will not remove your tattoo, just be sure not to scrub excessively over the tattoo area.
We'd love to work with you! You can collaborate with INKED and work one-on-one with artist and founder Dani to create one-of-a-kind, hand-drawn temporary tattoos!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specifics on your custom inquiry.
We are here to help!
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
For wholesale or partnership inquiries, please reach out to Dani@inkedbydani.com.